|Recruitment Overview||Vacancy Details|
|Eligibility Criteria||Exam Dates|
|How to Apply||Application Fees|
|Selection Procedure||Apply Online|
|How to Apply|
Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - 1085 Vacancies
Posted in RSSB | Total Vacancies: 1085
Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - 1085 Posts
Dear Students, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification for Stenographer. Candidates can apply from 12th of July 2018.
Total No. of Posts: 1085
Start Date to apply online: 12th July 2018
Closure of registration of application: 10th August 2018
Pay matrix Level-10
1. Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination.
2. "O" or Higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics, Government of India.
3. certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
4. COPA/ DPCS Certificate organised under National/ State Council or Vocational Ttaining Scheme.
5. Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science from a university or an Institute recognized by Government.
6. Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination with computer science as one of the subject.
7. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by Government.
8. RSCIT conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Limit as on 1st January 2019.
Tentative Date Of Examination: September/October 2018
UR : Rs.450/-
Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): Rs.350/-
SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates belong to other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.